I met Calvin initially as a haircut client. He used to get a South of France cut. He eventually wanted locs after he got married, getting them approximately one month after. We started off with a full head of locs but soon he wants the sides taken off and faded. So far he has had his locs about four months.
Ten things you can do to make this weekend better:
1. Every hour think of one thing to be grateful for.
2. Find sometime to center yourself and breathe deeply.
3. Find a festival to go to, even if alone!
4. Sing one of your favorite songs …in the car lol.
5. Cheer up an older relative by letting them know you are thinking of them.
6. Listen to a motivational speech on YouTube three times this weekend.
7. Clean up!
9. Walk on the beach.
10. Make a point to journal your entire weekend one day at a time.
Naturalhairwonder on Instagram
Naturalhairwonder on Facebook
Naturalhairwonder on Google