Ten things you can do to make this weekend better:
1. Every hour think of one thing to be grateful for.
2. Find sometime to center yourself and breathe deeply.
3. Find a festival to go to, even if alone!
4. Sing one of your favorite songs …in the car lol.
5. Cheer up an older relative by letting them know you are thinking of them.
6. Listen to a motivational speech on YouTube three times this weekend.
7. Clean up!
9. Walk on the beach.
10. Make a point to journal your entire weekend one day at a time.
I can usually tell a person doesn’t have a beautician that specializes in healthy hair care by one thing:
But that is not always the case some people have thinning hairlines due to genetic predisposition. I look at the temporal (over the ears) to see how thin the hair is.
Based off my experience, the sides down to the neck seem to be the last area to be affected by pattern baldness. So thinning in that area could mean a lot of excessive pulling.
Ways that I’ve eliminated breakage:
Biotin – increases elasticity, strengthens follicles and nourishes hair
Water: flushes out impurities that may cause clogging in the blood vessels (capillaries) of scalp
Scalp Scrub by ORS once a month for three months
Scalp Fertilizer Serum by ORS twice a day