Thank you for continuing to support Natural Hair Wonder during these times of concern. In order to effectively provide a sanitized environment for our stylist as well as patrons, we are implementing the following practices that must be practiced and allowed by all staff and others within the shop as politely requested:
- There will be continuous cleaning, spraying and sanitizing of surrounding areas that are touched frequently such as doors, entries, cabinets, containers, etc.
- It is requested that everyone wash their hands or wipe with sanitizing wipes when entering and leaving the shop.
- Music will be played but verbal contact will be kept to a minimum.
- We ask that only people that are receiving services occupy the waiting areas.
- Chairs and capes will be sanitized before and after every client.
- Air Disinfectant will be sprayed frequently.
- Anyone (stylists, barbers and consumers) is asked to cancel/ reschedule appointments if you have any symptoms at this time of a cold, flu or Corona Virus.
- Keep in mind that the best precautions are for everyone to stay 6 feet or more away from another, of course this is not possible for our industry, so please keep physical contact to a minimum.
Most importantly, let us all stay positive during this time of uncertainty. Even though we have to practice being safe, let us be reminded to support each other and be considerate while being observant.